Friday 13 December 2013
We have five 3-Day Family Explorer Passes up for grabs to allow Doctor Who enthusiasts to discover the sites where episodes including Vampires of Venice and the Day of the Doctor were filmed.
All you have to do is watch this video, pause it at 1.05 and let us know the name of this location.
A clue, it was used in filming for Vampires of Venice.
Tell us your answer on Facebook or tweet it using #CadwWho — and add the name of your favourite Doctor Who episode too!
We’ll be choosing five at random on Friday 20 December 2013.
Full terms and conditions
- Five individual 3-Day Family Explorer Passes to be won.
- Prizes stated are non-refundable.
- Five winners will be selected at random.
- Competition entry closes at midday on 20 December 2013.
- Users must submit their entries on the official Cadw Facebook page or post them on Twitter using the hashtag #CadwWho.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Cadw relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Inappropriate or offensive entries will be rejected from the competition.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Cadw, Welsh Government and other associated organisations.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- The Promoter is Cadw, Welsh Government, Plas Carew, Unit 5/7 Cefn Coed, Parc Nantgarw, CF15 7QQ.