- Do you want to learn new skills?
- Make the most of skills you already have?
- Would you like to add to your CV?
- Meet new people and work alongside knowledgeable and skilled staff?
If you answered yes to any of these, then come and volunteer for Cadw.
We currently have vacancies at:
- Blaenavon Ironworks — a World Heritage site that was part of a revolution in industry
- Caernarfon Castle — part of the Castles and Town Walls of Edward 1 World Heritage Site
- Caerphilly Castle — The fortress sprawls over a huge area making it the largest castle in Wales
- Castell Coch, Tongwynlais — Burges and Bute’s Victorian, High Gothic, rural retreat
- Conwy Castle — the castle is amongst the finest surviving medieval fortifications in Britain
- Denbigh Castle — striking castle, with its triple-towered gatehouse
- Harlech Castle — part of the Castles and Town Walls of Edward 1 World Heritage Site
- Laugharne Castle — magnificent medieval castle turned Tudor mansion
- Plas Mawr, Conwy — the finest Elizabethan town house in Britain!
- Rug Chapel — Religiously glorious in glorious technicolour
- Strata Florida — This is a site of huge religious significance in Wales, it’s also a natural home for Welsh culture.
By volunteering you will be supporting the work of Cadw, becoming part of a team and learning new skills as well as sharing the skills you already have, to make a real difference. The commitment to volunteering is flexible and you can choose how much time you would like to give.
If you would like to volunteer, just click through to your chosen site page, for details of that sites volunteering opportunities, and to complete and return the online application form. The site will then contact you to discuss further.