Buildings and structures associated with the nineteenth-century extraction and processing of lead ore.
1 April 2017 - 31 March 2018
Daily 10.00am - 4.00pm
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing
- Closed 24, 25, 26 December and 1 January
- For yearly opening times please click 'View all visitor information'
Family - Am ddim/Free
Senior citizens, students and children under 16 - Am ddim/Free
Disabled and companion - Am ddim/Free
Facilities and information
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads welcome
- No smoking
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
Road At foot of Clywedog dam, off B4518, 3m (4.8km) NW of Llanidloes
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0871 200 2233 or National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50.