Iron Age hillfort and late Roman watchtower, on summit of mountain. Scenic walk.
1 April 2017 - 31 March 2018
Daily 10.00am - 4.00pm
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing
- Closed 24, 25, 26 December and 1 January
- For yearly opening times please click 'View all visitor information'
Family - Am ddim/Free
Senior citizens, students and children under 16 - Am ddim/Free
Disabled and companion - Am ddim/Free
Facilities and information
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Assistance dogs only
- No smoking
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
Road On Holyhead Mountain, 13/4m (2.8km) W of Holyhead
Rail Holyhead 2m (3.2km)
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0800 464 0000 or National Rail Enquiries on 03457 48 49 50.