Neolithic chambered tomb, similar in form to so-called Cotswold-Severn group.
1 April 2017 - 31 March 2018
Daily 10.00am - 4.00pm
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing
- Closed 24, 25, 26 December and 1 January
- For yearly opening times please click 'View all visitor information'
Family - Am ddim/Free
Senior citizens, students and children under 16 - Am ddim/Free
Disabled and companion - Am ddim/Free
Facilities and information
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Assistance dogs only
- No smoking
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
Road 3/4m (1.2km) i’r De o Gapel Garmon, 5m (8km) i’r De o Lanrwst, oddi ar yr A5
Rail Betws-y-coed 3m (4.8km)
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0871 200 2233 or National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50.