The new Cadw Monument Pass allows unlimited access to any one of Cadw's monuments for just £6 per person.
With a Cadw Monument Pass you can visit your favourite site as often as you like over a three-year period, and is available to anyone 5 years and older. Apply online today!
Local resident Pass holders can exchange their existing pass for a new monument pass at most paid staffed Cadw sites.
· A Cadw Monument Pass can be obtained for any ONE of the following Cadw sites:
Beaumaris Castle, Caernarfon Castle, Caerphilly Castle, Castell Coch, Chepstow Castle, Cilgerran Castle, Conwy Castle, Criccieth Castle, Denbigh Castle, Harlech Castle, Kidwelly Castle, Laugharne Castle, Oxwich Castle, Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House, Raglan Castle, Rhuddlan Castle, Rug Chapel, Strata Florida Abbey, St Davids Bishop’s Palace, Tintern Abbey, Tretower Court and Castle and Valle Crucis Abbey.
· Joint managed and free sites are excluded from the scheme, including but not limited to Carreg Cennen Castle, Dolwyddelan Castle, Margam Stones Museum, Weobley Castle, Blaenavon Ironworks (free) and Caerleon Fortress and Baths (free).
· Existing Local Residents’ Pass holders may exchange their card for a Pass for any of the participating Cadw sites.
· The Pass holder may only hold a Cadw Monument for ONE Cadw paid-entry site. Failure to comply with this will result in any subsequent Passes after the first purchased being cancelled.
· Entry is only valid with photo ID by the Pass holder only. Cadw reserves the right to refuse entry if it is deemed that the Pass does not belong to the bearer.
· The scheme is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions.
· Cards are not valid on event days.
· Passes are available for all individuals 5 years old and above (entry is free to Cadw sites for children up to their 5th birthday).
· The card has no monetary value, cannot be resold, auctioned or exchanged and cannot be redeemed in whole or part for cash.
· Cadw reserves the right to offer to withdraw the scheme at any time deemed necessary owing to circumstances outside their reasonable control.