A simple stone-built chapel built in 1673, noted for its fine painted ceiling.
1 April 2017 - 31 March 2018
Daily 10.00am - 4.00pm
To gain access to the chapel which is by appointment please contact the Key Keeper by telephone: 01492 641687.
Please allow at least 24 hours notice before your visit.
Access all year round except 24, 25, 26 December and 1 January.
For yearly opening times please click 'View all visitor information'
Family - Am ddim/Free
Senior citizens, students and children under 16 - Am ddim/Free
Disabled and companion - Am ddim/Free
Facilities and information
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Assistance dogs only
- No smoking
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
Road 1/2m (0.8km) SW of Llanrwst, off B5106.
Rail Llanrwst 1/2m (0.8km).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0871 200 2233 or National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50.