If you are planning to visit a Cadw site, then this section contains useful information that you should know prior to the visit.
- Assistance dogs are welcome at all Cadw monuments. Dogs on leads are also welcome at some of our sites. Please visit our Dogs page to find a list of these monuments.
- Many sites are available for visitors with limited mobility to access at ground level.
- Each disabled visitor and companion or carer will be admitted free of charge to all monuments.
- There is dedicated parking at a number of sites for disabled visitors. Please check the monument page or phone them directly to check. You can find a list of site numbers on the Contacting Cadw’s staffed sites page. For unstaffed sites, please telephone 0300 0256000.
- We have motorised scooters and wheelchairs available at several sites.
Further information, help and advice on access and facilities is available in most instances from the custodians at the monuments.
Please telephone the monument you wish to visit for up to date and current information on access for all visitors.
For information on other monuments please contact Visitor and Business Services at Cadw HQ : telephone 0300 0256000 or email email@example.com
You can also visit the Days Out pages which gives specific access information for many of our sites.