Mainly early fourteenth-century remains of a large courtyard castle, including a massive twin-towered gatehouse. Probably built by Gilbert de Clare (the Last, d. 1314).
1 April 2017 - 31 March 2018
Daily 10.00am - 4.00pm
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing
- Closed 24, 25, 26 December and 1 January
- For yearly opening times please click 'View all visitor information'
Family - Am ddim/Free
Senior citizens, students and children under 16 - Am ddim/Free
Disabled and companion - Am ddim/Free
Facilities and information
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- No smoking
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
Road Llanblethian, about 1/2m (0.8km) S of Cowbridge, off A48
Rail Bridgend 7m (11.3km)
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0871 200 2233 or National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50.