St Quentin's Castle, Llanblethian
Mainly early fourteenth-century remains of a large courtyard castle, including a massive twin-towered gatehouse. Probably built by Gilbert de Clare (the Last, d. 1314).
The car park is temporarily unavailable.
Please note that the monument is still available to access via a side gate.
We apologise for any inconvenience. (July 2014)
Current times and prices
1 April 2015 - 31 March 2016
Daily 10.00am - 4.00pm
View all opening times and prices
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing
- Closed 24, 25, 26 December and 1 January
Road Llanblethian, about 1/2m (0.8km) S of Cowbridge, off A48
Rail Bridgend 7m (11.3km)
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0871 200 2233 or National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50.