Founded for the Premonstratensian order by the Lord Rhys, between 1184 and 1189. Parts of the abbey church survive.
1 April 2018 - 31 March 2019
Daily 10am – 4pm
Last admission 30 minutes before closing
Closed 24, 25, 26 December and 1 January
For yearly opening times please click 'View all visitor information'
Family - Am ddim/Free
Senior citizens, students and children under 16 - Am ddim/Free
Disabled and companion - Am ddim/Free
Facilities and information
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads welcome
- No smoking
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
Road Talley, on B4302, 6m (9.7km) N of Llandeilo
Rail Llangadog 7m (11.3km)