The World Heritage castle will come alive with lots of medieval events, sights and sounds at our unforgettable historic event!
Knights will do battle to conquer the land, jesters and musicians will entertain and birds of prey will soar over the site in live demonstrations. There will be demonstrations of medieval life, living history, crafts, games, armoury talks and a chance to try out some armour, archery displays and have-a-go archery, sword fighting, music and more.
Jesters will entertain and get up to mischief, and perform some fantastic skills and dangerous stunts.
Watch out for the popular puppet dragons who are attempting to break a new World Dragon Land Record with hands on fun and historic adventures for all the family at the event!
Dates, times and prices
09 Aug 2018
10am - 5pm
Adult - £6.90
Family - £20.00*
Senior citizens, students and children under 16 - £4.10
Member - Am ddim / free
Disabled and companion - Am ddim / free
Student and child under 16 - £4.10
Senior Citizen - £5.50
*Admits 2 adults and up to 3 children under 16
Facilities and information
- Limited on street parking, pay and display parking nearby
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- From November 2017, dogs on leads will be welcome at the castle. Please dispose of dog foul responsibly, away from the monument.
- Please do not feed bread products to the birds. Bread is harmful to the birds.
- No smoking
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website http://www.noflydrones.co.uk
Postcode LL58 8AP
Road A545 (Menai Bridge) A5 (Bangor).
Rail 15km/9mls Bangor, Crewe-Bangor/Holyhead route.
Bus Ena’s 100m/110yards, routes 53/57/58 Bangor-Beaumaris-Llandonna/Penmon.
Bike NCN Route No.5 (5km/3mls).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0800 464 0000 or National Rail Enquiries on 03457 48 49 50.