A weekend of medieval fun and mayhem with the good people of Bowlore
Heart-stopping moments guarantee to make this a weekend you will never forget! Spend the weekend with Bowlore at Caerphilly Castle learning archery and sword skills, as well as watching weapons displays and demonstrations.
Two archery shows; a weapons show; have-a-go archery; Sword School; and hands-on weapons and armour display throughout the day.
Dates, times and prices
26 May - 28 May 2018
10.00am - 5.00pm
Adult - £8.50
Family - £24.60*
Member - Am ddim / free
Disabled and companion - Am ddim / free
Student and children under 16 - £5.10
Senior Citizen - £6.80
*Admits 2 adults and up to 3 children under 16
Facilities and information
- Disabled visitors can be dropped off by car at the main entrance
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads welcome
- No smoking
- A toilet is available for users with a disability and limited mobility
- Please do not feed bread products to the birds. Bread is harmful to the birds.
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website
Postcode CF83 1JD
Road A468 (from Newport), M4 (J32), A470, A469 (from Cardiff).
Rail 1km/0.6mls Caerphilly, on the Cardiff-Bargoed Rhymney route.
Bus Opposite, Caerphilly/Islwyn No 26, Cardiff-Caerphilly/Tredegar.
Bike NCN Route No.4 (200m/219yards).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0800 464 0000 or National Rail Enquiries on 03457 48 49 50.