Mark Armed Forces Day with a walk through time at Caerphilly Castle.
Discover the evolution of our modern armed forces through Medieval, Tudor, Civil War, Napoleonic, WW1 and WW2 reenactors.
There will be living history displays of weaponry and uniforms plus, for a small fee which goes to Help-for-Heroes, have a go on a cutting edge flight training simulator.
Dates, times and prices
23 Jun - 24 Jun 2018
11am - 4pm
Adult - £8.50
Family - £24.60 *
Member - Am ddim / free
Disabled and companion - Am ddim / free
Student and child under 16 - £5.10
Senior Citizen - £6.80
*Admits 2 adults and up to 3 children under 16
Facilities and information
- Disabled visitors can be dropped off by car at the main entrance
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads welcome
- No smoking
- A toilet is available for users with a disability and limited mobility
- Please do not feed bread products to the birds. Bread is harmful to the birds.
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website
Postcode CF83 1JD
Road A468 (from Newport), M4 (J32), A470, A469 (from Cardiff).
Rail 1km/0.6mls Caerphilly, on the Cardiff-Bargoed Rhymney route.
Bus Opposite, Caerphilly/Islwyn No 26, Cardiff-Caerphilly/Tredegar.
Bike NCN Route No.4 (200m/219yards).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0800 464 0000 or National Rail Enquiries on 03457 48 49 50.