Beaumaris castle will have demonstrations of how medieval food was prepared during the times of the castles.
Come along and see how food was prepared and what the medieval lords and knights ate during the medieval times
Dates, times and prices
01 Sep - 02 Sep 2018
10.00am - 4.00pm
Adult - £6.90
Family - £20.00*
Member - Am ddim / free
Disabled and companion - Am ddim / free
Student and children under 16 - £4.10
Senior Citizen - £5.50
*Admits 2 adults and up to 3 children under 16
Facilities and information
- Limited on street parking, pay and display parking nearby
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- From November 2017, dogs on leads will be welcome at the castle. Please dispose of dog foul responsibly, away from the monument.
- Please do not feed bread products to the birds. Bread is harmful to the birds.
- No smoking
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website http://www.noflydrones.co.uk
Postcode LL58 8AP
Road A545 (Menai Bridge) A5 (Bangor).
Rail 15km/9mls Bangor, Crewe-Bangor/Holyhead route.
Bus Ena’s 100m/110yards, routes 53/57/58 Bangor-Beaumaris-Llandonna/Penmon.
Bike NCN Route No.5 (5km/3mls).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0800 464 0000 or National Rail Enquiries on 03457 48 49 50.