Experience the spirit of a Victorian Christmas at Beaumaris Castle this year
Bring the whole family!
Experience the spirit of a Victorian Christmas this year, including music in the chapel, Villains Academy, photo booth with dressing-up costumes, and lots more!
Don't forget to wrap up warmly!
Please note the events in the castle will be from 11am until 4pm, but the castle gift shop will be open until 6pm.
Dates, times and prices
25 Nov 2017
11.00am - 4.00pm
Adult - £6.50
Family - £19.30*
Senior citizens, students and children under 16 - £4.20
Member - Am Ddim/Free
Disabled and companion - Am Ddim/Free
*Admits 2 adults and up to 3 children under 16
Facilities and information
- Limited on street parking, pay and display parking nearby
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Assistance dogs only
- From November 2017, dogs on leads will be welcome at the castle. Please dispose of dog foul responsibly, away from the monument.
- Please do not feed bread products to the birds. Bread is harmful to the birds.
- No smoking
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website http://www.noflydrones.co.uk
Postcode LL58 8AP
Road A545 (Menai Bridge) A5 (Bangor).
Rail 15km/9mls Bangor, Crewe-Bangor/Holyhead route.
Bus Ena’s 100m/110yards, routes 53/57/58 Bangor-Beaumaris-Llandonna/Penmon.
Bike NCN Route No.5 (5km/3mls).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0800 464 0000 or National Rail Enquiries on 03457 48 49 50.