Hop along to Cilgerran Castle this Easter and take part in the Cadbury's Easter Egg Hunt in association with the National Trust!
Cadbury is once again supporting the National Trust to host this year's Easter Egg Trails. Come and eggsplore Cilgerran Castle and complete our Easter trail to claim your Cadbury's Easter Egg.
Dates, times and prices
30 Mar - 02 Apr 2018
11.00am - 4.00pm
Adult - £4.00
Family - £11.60*
Member - Am ddim / free
Disabled and companion - Am ddim / free
Student and children under 16 - £2.40
Senior Citizen - £3.20
*Admits 2 adults and up to 3 children under 16
£2.00 per trail.
Facilities and information
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads welcome
- No smoking
- A toilet is available for users with a disability and limited mobility
- National Trust members admitted free on production of valid membership cards. (Cilgerran Castle is a National Trust property that it is in the guardianship of Cadw.)
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website
Postcode SA43 2SF
Road Main roads to Cilgerran from A478 & A484.
Rail Haverfordwest 50km/31mls Swansea -West Wales Line.
Bus 3m (5km) Cardigan, route No 412, Haverfordwest-Cardigan
Bike NCN Route No.82 (200m/218yards).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0800 464 0000 or National Rail Enquiries on 03457 48 49 50.