Discover the legend of the Green Lady at Caerphilly Castle this Halloween.
This year, as part of the Year of Legends, staff at Caerphilly Castle are inviting you to follow in the footsteps of the Green Lady by taking part in a family trail around the castle. Will you discover what the Green Lady has been searching for?
Dates, times and prices
31 Oct 2017
10am - 4pm
Adult - £7.95
Family - £23.70*
Senior citizens, students and children under 16 - £5.20
Member - Am Ddim/Free
Disabled and companion - Am Ddim/Free
*Admits 2 adults and up to 3 children under 16
Facilities and information
- Disabled visitors can be dropped off by car at the main entrance
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads welcome
- No smoking
- A toilet is available for users with a disability and limited mobility
- Please do not feed bread products to the birds. Bread is harmful to the birds.
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website
Postcode CF83 1JD
Road A468 (from Newport), M4 (J32), A470, A469 (from Cardiff).
Rail 1km/0.6mls Caerphilly, on the Cardiff-Bargoed Rhymney route.
Bus Opposite, Caerphilly/Islwyn No 26, Cardiff-Caerphilly/Tredegar.
Bike NCN Route No.4 (200m/219yards).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0871 200 2233 or National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50.