Enjoy dragon-themed stories and activities, as well as learning how to care for and train dragons – should you ever come across one!
10.00am Dragon Tales Suitable for age 6+ and fantasy fans of all ages. 30 minutes.
11.30am Masterclass in the Care & Training of Dragons Enchantment for older children 8+ and fantasy fans. 30 minutes.
12.30pm Dragon Tales to Start Art 20 minutes demo, art all day.
2.00pm Dragon Tales & Story Making Epic fun for older children 9+ and fantasy fans. 40 minutes.
3.15pm Masterclass in the Care & Training of Dragons As above. 30 minutes.
Dates, times and prices
30 May - 31 May 2018
10.00am - 5.00pm
Adult - £8.50
Family - £24.60*
Member - Am ddim / free
Disabled and companion - Am ddim / free
Student and children under 16 - £5.70
Senior Citizen - £7.60
*Admits 2 adults and up to 3 children under 16
Facilities and information
- Disabled visitors can be dropped off by car at the main entrance
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads welcome
- No smoking
- A toilet is available for users with a disability and limited mobility
- Please do not feed bread products to the birds. Bread is harmful to the birds.
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website
Postcode CF83 1JD
Road A468 (from Newport), M4 (J32), A470, A469 (from Cardiff).
Rail 1km/0.6mls Caerphilly, on the Cardiff-Bargoed Rhymney route.
Bus Opposite, Caerphilly/Islwyn No 26, Cardiff-Caerphilly/Tredegar.
Bike NCN Route No.4 (200m/219yards).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0800 464 0000 or National Rail Enquiries on 03457 48 49 50.