Experience birds of prey up close and personal!
Enjoy a day out with the talented team from Pembrokeshire Falconry. Learn about hunting with birds, as well as why owls are so silent in flight. There will be photo opportunities throughout the day for a small additional charge.
The birds may be viewed throughout the day when not flying. Flying displays will be at 12pm and 3pm.
Dates, times and prices
08 Aug 2017
11am - 4pm
Adult - £7.95
Family - £23.70*
Senior citizens, students and children under 16 - £5.20
Member - Am ddim / free
Disabled and companion - Am ddim / free
*Admits 2 adults and up to 3 children under 16
Facilities and information
- Disabled visitors can be dropped off by car at the main entrance
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads welcome
- No smoking
- A toilet is available for users with a disability and limited mobility
- Please do not feed bread products to the birds. Bread is harmful to the birds.
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website
Postcode CF83 1JD
Road A468 (from Newport), M4 (J32), A470, A469 (from Cardiff).
Rail 1km/0.6mls Caerphilly, on the Cardiff-Bargoed Rhymney route.
Bus Opposite, Caerphilly/Islwyn No 26, Cardiff-Caerphilly/Tredegar.
Bike NCN Route No.4 (200m/219yards).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0871 200 2233 or National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50.