Tradition at Tretower – a medieval style of Christmas.
It’s Christmas at Tretower; less of the tinsel, more of the traditional approach. Holly and ivy, mistletoe and mulled wine, a Yule log and a green Santa – and there may be one or two carols as well, though old ones, of course!
The grotto is situated within the site.
Dates, times and prices
23 Dec 2017
10.30am - 3.30pm
Adult - £6.50
Family - £19.30*
Senior citizens, students and children under 16 - £4.20
Member - Am Ddim/Free
Disabled and companion - Am Ddim/Free
Normal Admission applies. There will be an extra £3 charge to see Santa for each child, which will include a gift.
* Admits 2 adults and up to 3 children under 16. All children under 5 receive free entry.
Facilities and information
- A toilet is available for users with a disability and limited mobility
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- No smoking
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website http://www.noflydrones.co.uk
Postcode NP8 1RD
Road Signposted in Tretower village, off A479 5km/3mls North West of Crickhowell.
Rail 18km/11mls Abergavenny, Manchester/Liverpool-Abergavenny/Cardiff
Bus 400mtrs/430yards, route no.X43, Brecon-Abergavenny
Bike NCN Route No.8 (8km/5mls)
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0871 200 2233 or National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50