One legend. Headphones. Now dance.
Owain Glyndŵr, the legendary rebel Prince of Wales, has disappeared without a trace. Discover his destiny on the dancefloor.
Dance the rebellion to a DJ mixing club classics and original tunes. Experience the high and lows of the uprising, with fierce twmpath, strategy games, dance-offs, sieges, betrayals, and defections. Suitable for all ages.
Come and immerse yourself in Welsh history but with a twist.
Performances at 6.30pm and 8pm.
For tickets please phone the Castle on 01248 810361
Supported by Arts Council of Wales, National Lottery, Welsh Government, Cadw, Chapter, Gwynedd Council, Conwy Council, Anglesey Council.
Terms and Conditions
1. Please note that our performances are completely outdoors and may be cancelled or abandoned because of the weather or other factors.
2. Tickets are non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
3. If we have to contact you we will do so by writing to you at the e-mail address you provided to us in your order.
4. Please check your tickets carefully on receipt and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
5. Tickets will be e-tickets sent to e-mail address provided.
6. No food, drinks or smoking is allowed.
7. Every child/ young person under the age of 16 years of old should be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18, and there must be at least one adult for every two children / young people under 16 years of age.
8. As the show is outdoors, please wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the weather and for the site/ show, which involves moving about the castle site. If appropriate clothing is not worn we may have to restrict your attendance.
9. Please gather at least 15 minutes before the start time – the show will begin promptly.
10. Limited tickets available.
11. Performance is 45 minutes long. It might be possible to buy tickets at the door.
12. Latecomers will not be allowed to participate.
Dates, times and prices
22 Jul 2018
Adult - £5
Senior citizens, students and children under 16 - £5
Facilities and information
- Limited on street parking, pay and display parking nearby
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- From November 2017, dogs on leads will be welcome at the castle. Please dispose of dog foul responsibly, away from the monument.
- Please do not feed bread products to the birds. Bread is harmful to the birds.
- No smoking
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website http://www.noflydrones.co.uk
Postcode LL58 8AP
Road A545 (Menai Bridge) A5 (Bangor).
Rail 15km/9mls Bangor, Crewe-Bangor/Holyhead route.
Bus Ena’s 100m/110yards, routes 53/57/58 Bangor-Beaumaris-Llandonna/Penmon.
Bike NCN Route No.5 (5km/3mls).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0800 464 0000 or National Rail Enquiries on 03457 48 49 50.