Cilgerran Castle will be hosting a day of scary activities for children, including mask-making and a spooky trail.
There will be a prize for the first 50 children taking part.
Dates, times and prices
28 Oct 2017
11.00am - 4.00pm
Adult - £4.00
Family - £11.90*
Senior citizens, students and children under 16 - £2.60
Member - Am Ddim/Free
Disabled and companion - Am Ddim/Free
*Admits 2 adults and up to 3 children under 16
Facilities and information
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads welcome
- No smoking
- A toilet is available for users with a disability and limited mobility
- National Trust members admitted free on production of valid membership cards. (Cilgerran Castle is a National Trust property that it is in the guardianship of Cadw.)
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website
Postcode SA43 2SF
Road Main roads to Cilgerran from A478 & A484.
Rail Haverfordwest 50km/31mls Swansea -West Wales Line.
Bus 3m (5km) Cardigan, route No 412, Haverfordwest-Cardigan
Bike NCN Route No.82 (200m/218yards).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0871 200 2233 or National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50.