Join in a Halloween themed trail for a day of thrills and chills!
Beaumaris Castle invites you to join our spooky tour around the castle walls, find the clues and claim your prize, but be careful you don’t bump into the castle witch!
There will be pumpkin carving and crafts for all to get involved with; come and carve a scary face into your pumpkin and take it home with you. You can also make a scary mask, take part in the spooky trail and spot the scary goings on around the castle.
Dates, times and prices
28 Oct 2017
11.00am - 4.00pm
Adult - £6.50
Family - £19.30*
Senior citizens, students and children under 16 - £4.20
Member - Am Ddim/Free
Disabled and companion - Am Ddim/Free
*Admits 2 adults and up to 3 children under 16
Facilities and information
- Limited on street parking, pay and display parking nearby
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Assistance dogs only
- From November 2017, dogs on leads will be welcome at the castle. Please dispose of dog foul responsibly, away from the monument.
- Please do not feed bread products to the birds. Bread is harmful to the birds.
- No smoking
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website http://www.noflydrones.co.uk
Postcode LL58 8AP
Road A545 (Menai Bridge) A5 (Bangor).
Rail 15km/9mls Bangor, Crewe-Bangor/Holyhead route.
Bus Ena’s 100m/110yards, routes 53/57/58 Bangor-Beaumaris-Llandonna/Penmon.
Bike NCN Route No.5 (5km/3mls).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0871 200 2233 or National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50.