Join Super Furry Animals illustrator Pete Fowler, poet Jonathan Edwards and other special guests for an evening of local legends with storyteller David Ambrose. Wood fired pizzas and craft drinks on sale all night.
This event forms part of Weird and Wonderful Wales – a six-stop tour of Wales exploring our myths and legends with Pete Fowler and guest artists. The project is run by Literature Wales and Cadw, and funded by Cadw, Welsh Government and Foyle Foundation.
To book, ring Literature Wales on 029 2047 2266.
More information will be available at www.landoflegends.wales
Dates, times and prices
27 Oct 2017
7pm - 9pm
Adult - £7
Senior citizens, students and children under 16 - £5
Facilities and information
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads welcome
- No smoking
- A toilet is available for users with a disability and limited mobility
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website
- Visitors using wheelchairs or who have mobility or balance issues may find the ground conditions throughout the ironworks difficult to negotiate due to the nature of the surfacing material
Postcode NP4 9RQ
Road Via A4043, follow signs to Big Pit Mining Museum and Blaenavon Ironworks.
Rail 12km/8mls, Pontypool and New Inn, on the Manchester/Liverpool-Pontypool/Cardiff route.
Bus 3km/2mls, route X24 from Newport via Cwmbran, Pontypool and Varteg.
Bike NCN Route No.46 (600m/656yrds).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0871 200 2233 or National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50.