Join Super Furry Animals illustrator Pete Fowler, poet and playwright Patrick Jones and other special guests for an evening of local legends with storyteller David Ambrose. Wood fired pizzas and craft drinks on sale all night.
This event forms part of Weird and Wonderful Wales – a six-stop tour of Wales exploring our myths and legends with Pete Fowler and guest artists. The project is run by Literature Wales and Cadw, and funded by Cadw, Welsh Government and Foyle Foundation.
To book, ring Literature Wales on 029 2047 2266.
More information will be available at www.landoflegends.wales
Dates, times and prices
20 Oct 2017
7pm - 9pm
Adult - £7
Senior citizens, students and children under 16 - £5
Facilities and information
- Disabled visitors can be dropped off by car at the main entrance
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads welcome
- No smoking
- A toilet is available for users with a disability and limited mobility
- Please do not feed bread products to the birds. Bread is harmful to the birds.
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website
Postcode CF83 1JD
Road A468 (from Newport), M4 (J32), A470, A469 (from Cardiff).
Rail 1km/0.6mls Caerphilly, on the Cardiff-Bargoed Rhymney route.
Bus Opposite, Caerphilly/Islwyn No 26, Cardiff-Caerphilly/Tredegar.
Bike NCN Route No.4 (200m/219yards).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0871 200 2233 or National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50.