Discover how cloth was made in medieval times.
Pembrokeshire Guild of Weavers, Spinners and Dyers will be demonstrating their skills and offering taster sessions. An opportunity to see traditional methods of spinning, weaving and dyeing in action, and to try some for yourself too.
Dates, times and prices
02 Jun 2018
10.30am - 4.30pm
Adult - £4.00
Family - £11.60 *
Member - Am ddim / free
Disabled and companion - Am ddim / free
Student and child under 16 - £2.40
Senior Citizen - £3.20
*Admits 2 adults and up to 3 children under 16
Facilities and information
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads welcome
- No smoking
- A toilet is available for users with a disability and limited mobility
- National Trust members admitted free on production of valid membership cards. (Cilgerran Castle is a National Trust property that it is in the guardianship of Cadw.)
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website
Postcode SA43 2SF
Road Main roads to Cilgerran from A478 & A484.
Rail Haverfordwest 50km/31mls Swansea -West Wales Line.
Bus 3m (5km) Cardigan, route No 412, Haverfordwest-Cardigan
Bike NCN Route No.82 (200m/218yards).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0800 464 0000 or National Rail Enquiries on 03457 48 49 50.