The Cadw Shop is open for business.
You can buy guidebooks before your visit — or after if you forgot to buy them at the time — plus a small selection of our general historic interest titles. You can also buy our popular souvenir jute bags.
All proceeds from your purchases go towards looking after the Welsh historic environment.
Check out our online shop today — or visit the gift shops at the following Cadw sites.
- Beaumaris Castle
- Blaenavon Ironworks
- Cae'r Gors
- Caerleon Roman Fortress and Baths
- Caernarfon Castle
- Caerphilly Castle
- Castell Coch
- Chepstow Castle
- Cilgerran Castle
- Conwy Castle
- Criccieth Castle
- Denbigh Castle
- Harlech Castle
- Kidwelly Castle
- Lamphey Bishop's Palace
- Laugharne Castle (closed during winter)
- Oxwich Castle (closed during winter)
- Plas Mawr (closed during winter)
- Raglan Castle
- Rhuddlan Castle (closed during winter)
- Rug Chapel (closed during winter)
- St Davids Bishop's Palace
- Strata Florida Abbey
- Tintern Abbey
- Tretower Court and Castle
- Valle Crucis Abbey
- White Castle
For opening times, please telephone individual shops.