Subscribe to our e-newsletter and receive the latest Cadw news, events, offers and competitions direct to your inbox. We look after more than 120 sites across Wales so there is a lot to tell you about!
These terms and conditions apply to all categories of the Cadw Newsletter
The Cadw Newsletter is the newsletter which provides news and events information at historic sites. The Recipient is the e-mail address of the individual who has registered on our online sign-up portal to receive the Cadw Newsletter.
1. The personal data that Cadw collects is necessary to enable us to administer the Recipient’s newsletter subscription. Cadw will share the Recipient’s data with Equinox and GovDelivery, third party agencies, to administer your newsletter subscription. The Recipient’s data will not be shared with any other third parties outside your newsletter subscription.
2. The Recipient will receive the Cadw newsletter to the e-mail address you have provided to us on a regular basis. The type of newsletter you will receive will depend on the categories of information you have chosen to register under on our newsletter system.
4. Subscribing to the Cadw Newsletter does not entitle the Recipient to full Cadw membership and the benefits therein.
5. Cadw reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions or the benefits available to Recipients of the Cadw Newsletter at any time by posting any changes on the Cadw website. Any changes will take place on the date that they are posted onto the website. You are advised to check these terms and conditions regularly for updates.
6. When subscribing to the Cadw Newsletter, you should receive any confirmation email(s) within 10 minutes. If you do not please check any junk or spam folders. If the confirmation does not arrive within 24 hours please contact the Cadw marketing team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. If a Recipient wishes to make changes to the categories of information that they receive in the Cadw Newsletter, the Recipient can change these categories themselves on their GovDelivery account by logging in with their e-mail address.
8. If a Recipient wishes to unsubscribe from the Cadw Newsletter, the Recipient can click the ‘Unsubscribe’ button contained within each newsletter or unsubscribe by logging in to their GovDelivery account and de-selecting the relevant Cadw Newsletter. Should the Recipient have any issues with unsubscribing, the Cadw Marketing Team can be contacted on email@example.com to unsubscribe on behalf of the Recipient.
9. The Recipient’s personal data will be held on file to be sent a Cadw Newsletter in perpetuity until the Recipient unsubscribes from the Cadw Newsletter.