Hop along to Cilgerran Castle this Easter and take part in the Cadbury's Easter Egg Trail - in association with the National Trust!
Join in the fun at Cilgerran Castle this Easter with the return of the Cadburys Easter Egg Family Trail. Hunt around the castle for all the clues to find the answer to your riddle, then head back to claim your delicious Cadburys Easter Egg!
£2 additional charge per trail.
Dates, times and prices
19 Apr - 22 Apr 2019
10am - 4.30pm
Adult - £4.20
Family - £12.20*
Member - Am ddim / free
Disabled and companion - Am ddim / free
*Admits 2 adults and up to 3 children under 16
Senior Citizen - £3.40
Student and children under 16 - £2.50
Facilities and information
- 01239 621339
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads welcome
- No smoking
- A toilet is available for users with a disability and limited mobility
- National Trust members admitted free on production of valid membership cards. (Cilgerran Castle is a National Trust property that it is in the guardianship of Cadw.)
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website
Postcode SA43 2SF
Road Main roads to Cilgerran from A478 & A484.
Rail Haverfordwest 50km/31mls Swansea -West Wales Line.
Bus 3m (5km) Cardigan, route No 412, Haverfordwest-Cardigan
Bike NCN Route No.82 (200m/218yards).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0800 464 0000 or National Rail Enquiries on 03457 48 49 50.