Easter Weekend Fun at Blaenavon Ironworks!
Come to the Ironworks for our childrens’ Easter Egg Trail.
Dates, times and prices
20 Apr - 21 Apr 2019
10am - 4pm
Adult - £5.80
Family - £16.80*
Member - Am ddim / free
Disabled and companion - Am ddim / free
Student and children under 16 - £3.50
Senior Citizen - £4.60
*Admits 2 adults and up to 3 children under 18
Facilities and information
- 01495 792615
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads welcome
- No smoking
- A toilet is available for users with a disability and limited mobility
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website
- Visitors using wheelchairs or who have mobility or balance issues may find the ground conditions throughout the ironworks difficult to negotiate due to the nature of the surfacing material
Postcode NP4 9RQ
Road Via A4043, follow signs to Big Pit Mining Museum and Blaenavon Ironworks.
Rail 12km/8mls, Pontypool and New Inn, on the Manchester/Liverpool-Pontypool/Cardiff route.
Bus 3km/2mls, route X24 from Newport via Cwmbran, Pontypool and Varteg.
Bike NCN Route No.46 (600m/656yrds).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0800 464 0000 or National Rail Enquiries 03457 48 49 50.