Join us for an evening tour of Blaenavon Ironworks, with ghost stories, spooky tales, historic folklore and ancient legends of Blaenavon and Blaenau Gwent.
Hear tales of Welsh myths and the legends of the Black Mountains, and local ghost stories of the Ironworks. Followed by hot drink refreshment and a Welsh cake.
Pre-book your place for this event by telephoning Blaenavon Ironworks on 01495 792615.
Tour is suitable for adults only.
Tours on 28 and 31 October, and 4 November 2018.
Dates, times and prices
28 Oct - 04 Nov 2018
7pm - 9pm
Adult - £10
Facilities and information
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads welcome
- No smoking
- A toilet is available for users with a disability and limited mobility
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website
- Visitors using wheelchairs or who have mobility or balance issues may find the ground conditions throughout the ironworks difficult to negotiate due to the nature of the surfacing material
Postcode NP4 9RQ
Road Via A4043, follow signs to Big Pit Mining Museum and Blaenavon Ironworks.
Rail 12km/8mls, Pontypool and New Inn, on the Manchester/Liverpool-Pontypool/Cardiff route.
Bus 3km/2mls, route X24 from Newport via Cwmbran, Pontypool and Varteg.
Bike NCN Route No.46 (600m/656yrds).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0800 464 0000 or National Rail Enquiries 03457 48 49 50.