Come and celebrate our World Heritage status of over 30 years.
Beaumaris Castle will celebrate World Heritage Day with music and fun for everyone. There will be traditional Welsh music played throughout the day in the recently refurbished chapel. Plus jester workshops and guided tours about the history of the castle.
Beaumaris, Conwy, Caernarfon and Harlech castles, together with the fortifications surrounding the towns of Conwy and Caernarfon, have been collectively declared a World Heritage Site. These castles have been described as the finest examples of military architecture of their kind in Europe.
Enjoy World Heritage Day at one of four castles. Whatever your view, each castle is a compelling story in stone.
Dates, times and prices
18 Apr 2019
10am - 5pm
Adult - £7.30
Family - £21.20*
Member - Am ddim / free
Disabled and companion - Am ddim / free
Student and children under 16 - £4.40
Senior Citizen - £5.80
*Admits 2 adults and up to 3 children under 16
Facilities and information
- 01248 810361
- Limited on street parking, pay and display parking nearby
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads welcome; please dispose of dog foul responsibly, away from the monument
- Please do not feed bread products to the birds; bread is harmful to the birds
- No smoking
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website http://www.noflydrones.co.uk
Postcode LL58 8AP
Road A545 (Menai Bridge) A5 (Bangor).
Rail 15km/9mls Bangor, Crewe-Bangor/Holyhead route.
Bus Ena’s 100m/110yards, routes 53/57/58 Bangor-Beaumaris-Llandonna/Penmon.
Bike NCN Route No.5 (5km/3mls).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0800 464 0000 or National Rail Enquiries on 03457 48 49 50.