Built in 1807, Bethesda'r Fro was first an Independent Chapel, whose minister was the hymnwriter and poet Rev Thomas William. The interior has not been altered since 1846. Now under the auspices of the URC, it is only open for Sunday services.
An opportunity to view a non-conformist chapel in what used to be a rural setting and to visit the grave of Rev Thomas William. Visitors will be guided.
Post Code CF62 4NG. Situated on the Llantwit Major, (Boverton) to Eglwys Brewis Road, on the corner of the turning into Eagle Road, West Camp. Look out for the building with a mounting block outside it.
On the 304 bus route from Cardiff to Bridgend. On the road from the traffic lights at Boverton to Eglwys Brewis.
|Sat 17 Sep 2022||
14:00 - 17:00