A church was built here around 1220. Legend has it that Llywelyn the Great built the church for his English wife, Joan, and the church features a lovely Llywelyn and Joan stained glass window.
There is also a 1633 pulpit with angels, and a memorial to the Welsh poet and hymn writer, Ieuan Glan Geirionydd.
A flower festival, with refreshments, will be held on 6 - 8 September.
Visit the church throughout September, between 10am to 4pm.
Address: St Marys Church Trefriw, LL27 0RQ.