Cadw is the Welsh Government’s historic environment service. When you register for Open Doors, we will collect personal data — your name, affiliation and email address — in order to send you updates about the Open Doors Programme and other email notices to keep you informed. The Welsh Government is the data controller for this information and we will use it to manage the registration list. We will not share your information with anybody else. We will retain your information for 6 years or until you ask us to remove it from the registration list.
If you wish to remove your information from the registration list, send your email address to CadwPublicProgrammes@gov.wales and we will remove you from list and delete all of your personal information.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
• access the personal data that we are processing about you;
• require us to rectify inaccuracies in that data;
• (in certain circumstances) object to or restrict processing;
• (in certain circumstances) have your data ‘erased’;
• lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) who is our independent regulator for data protection;
• withdraw consent for us to process your data at any time.
For further details about the information that the Welsh Government holds and its use, or if you want further details about your rights under the GDPR, please contact:
Data Protection Officer
Email Address: DataProtectionOfficer@gov.wales