Cadw manages 130 historic monuments around Wales. In 2017, we welcomed 1.3 million visitors to 30 staffed monuments, including Caernarfon Castle, Tintern Abbey and Harlech Castle and around 2.7 million people visited 100 unstaffed sites throughout Wales.
Over 34,000 members currently enjoy unlimited access to our 30 staffed monuments with membership costing as little as a £1.50 a month.
Cadw members receive:
- 10% off in Cadw gift shops
- Free subscription to Heritage in Wales magazine
- 50% off entry to English Heritage and Historic Scotland attractions, and free entry on renewal
- Free entry to Manx Heritage properties
- Free membership pack including car sticker and full colour maps
- A members' only newsletter
Advertising and sponsorship
Cadw is now able to offer a wide range of advertising and sponsorship opportunities to help raise the profile of your business throughout the year or during specific periods.
There are also opportunities to communicate directly with Cadw members through our publications. Heritage in Wales, our bi-annual 48 page magazine, is full of the latest news, features and offers, and is distributed to our membership.
In addition Cadw also produces a wedding brochure, available at wedding fayres and by post, to promote ceremonies at some of our most iconic sites such as Castell Coch.
For further information on advertising and sponsorship at Cadw please email email@example.com