A magical evening of fire, flame, and gentle music in the grounds of the iconic Tintern Abbey
Spend time delighting in the Abbey Grounds illuminated with a thousand flickering candles and sculptures by fire specialists Pa-Boom. There will be live atmospheric music, and delicious and warming autumnal treats on site from local independent suppliers offering spiced winter warmers and hot chocolate.
Doors open at 6pm. Last entry 9pm. Families/groups welcome.
Pa-Boom are alchemists and artists, specialists in creating fire drawings, stunning sculptural bonfires, enchanting flame filled installations and unforgettable pyrotechnic displays.
Don’t miss this opportunity to see Tintern Abbey as never before – a magical night of fire, flame and music in a spectacular setting. This is a partnership between the WVRF and Cadw
Tickets available here - Wye Valley River Festival CIC event tickets from TicketSource.
- You buy a timed entry ticket, but once you are inside you are welcome to stay for the rest of the evening.
- Please note that at 6pm it will be twilight rather than fully dark – the light will change throughout the evening.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather because the entire site is outside and there is limited shelter.
- The site is accessible, but it will be dark (except for the candles!) and there are some uneven sections, so please take care when traversing the site, and ask an usher for assistance if necessary.
- There are toilets available in the Visitor Centre, including an accessible toilet. There are also public toilets available in the car park before entering the site.
- There will be light refreshments available to buy but NO meals, so please plan accordingly.
- There will be live flames, so if you are bringing small children, please make sure they are appropriately supervised.
- There are no disabled or OAP concessions. However, disabled ticket holders are welcome to bring one carer or companion for free, simply book them a Disability Companion ticket when making your booking.
|Fri 21 Oct 2022||
18:00 - 22:30
|Sat 22 Oct 2022||
18:00 - 22:30