Keep up to date with the progress of the implementation of the Historic Environment (Wales) Act 2016 by subscribing to our Historic Environment Update. To sign up, please enter your email address below.
Cadw is the Welsh Government’s historic environment service. When you subscribe, we will collect personal data in order to send you the Historic Environment Update and other email notices to keep you informed about the implementation of the Historic Environment (Wales) Act 2016 and related matters of interest. The Welsh Government is the data controller for this information and we will use it to manage the distribution list efficiently and evaluate the extent to which the Update is reaching various parts of the historic environment sector. We will not share your information with anybody else. We will retain your information for as long as we issue Updates or until you ask us to remove it from the distribution list.
If you wish to terminate your subscription, send your email address to email@example.com and we will remove you from our distribution list and delete all of your personal information.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
• access the personal data that we are processing about you;
• require us to rectify inaccuracies in that data;
• (in certain circumstances) object to or restrict processing;
• (in certain circumstances) have your data ‘erased’;
• lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) who is our independent regulator for data protection;
• withdraw consent for us to process your data at any time.
For further details about the information that the Welsh Government holds and its use, or if you want further details about your rights under the GDPR, please contact:
Data Protection Officer
Email Address: DataProtectionOfficer@gov.wales
You can access previous editions of our e-bulletins and updates on the News page.