The Institute is a Grade 2 listed building, erected in 1911 in memory of the renowned poets of the Ceiriog Valley - John 'Ceiriog' Hughes, Huw Morus, and Robert 'Cynddelw' Ellis.
It contains many local and historical artefacts within its recently modernised museum, and there's also a magnificent collection of stained glass windows depicting characters and events in Welsh folklore. Guided tours and light refreshments will be available.
Address: Ceiriog Memorial Institute, High Street, Glyn Ceiriog, Llangollen, LL20 7EH.
Directions: take B5400 for the Ceiriog Valley. In the centre of Glyn Ceiriog Village at the mini-roundabout take the High Street exit and the Institute is 50 yds up on the left-hand side. Some on-street parking available.
Bus - Service 64 (Llangollen - Llanarmon DC) for Glyn Ceiriog, connecting with other bus/rail services at Chirk.
No disabled access available (steps up to main entrance).