Throughout September, Cadw is hosting the Open Doors festival.
Over 200 historic landmarks across Wales will offer visitors an exciting lineup of free events, guided tours, and immersive experiences = some of which have never been accessible to the public before.
The Open Doors initiative is part of the wider European Heritage Day festival – it will provide a unique opportunity for people of all ages to connect with the past, experience rich heritage, and uncover captivating stories that have shaped Wales’ history.
To celebrate, we’re offering the chance of winning a one-year Cadw membership*.
The process is simple:
- Like the post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (@cadwcymruwales on Instagram, @CadwWales on Facebook, or @cadwcymru / @cadwwales on Twitter)
- Tag someone in the comments of the post that you’d like to take to an Open Doors event.
*Already a member? You will be able to renew your Cadw membership if you are successful.
Further details, including a list of all participating locations, a complete schedule of events and ticketing information, are available at https://cadw.gov.wales/visit/whats-on/open-doors
Terms and conditions
- The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm on Friday 29th September.
- Your image must be shared within the comments section of a Cadw post or posted organically on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Competition is open to members and non-members. When claiming your membership please choose between new membership or renewal when claiming your prize.
- We will contact the winner via direct message within 10 days of the end date to confirm they are the winner, with instructions on how to claim their prize. Reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner does not respond within 7 days, Cadw reserves the right to offer the prize to a different entrant.
- Those entries that are not winners will not receive further communication from Cadw about their entry.
- By participating in the competition, you are accepting these general survey competition terms and conditions.