This grade II* listed building from the 14th century stands on the site of a much earlier church. The present building was enlarged in 1843 but still proved too small for the growing population, so a larger church (St Mary’s) was built in 1873 more central to the village.
St Michael's contains a number of interesting features, including two lychgates, a 13th century font and a stone effigy of Gruffudd, grandson of Dafydd who was the brother of Llywelyn ap Gruffudd, the last Prince of Wales.
The church is open throughout September 10am - 5pm daily.
A flower festival will be held on 6 - 8 September.
Postcode - LL24 0AL.