Previous events held on site
- Theatrical productions
- Dance productions
- Really Wild Food Festival
- Music event including St David’s Folk Festival
- Community choir performances
- Wedding receptions
Car Parking Information
Principal car park (Merivale) a short walk along surfaced road with some slops (300m) which accommodates 100 cars and several disabled spaces. Parking outside monument is not restricted but is busy during peak periods.
Restricted vehicle access to the site.
Access for restricted mobility
Visitors should be aware that this site is mostly level with some gentle slopes. There are some steps to the under crofts / vaults. First floor accessible via flights of steps.
- Male / female toilets on site including facilities for disabled visitors
- Snacks available from the gift shop
- Picnic tables and benches and an induction loop are also available
- Mobile phone signal on site is average
Premises Licence (not for consumption) held. PRS and PPL licences held.
The principal interior space on this site would West Range (vaulted roof under croft). This comprises two areas which link together and can hold 90 people however it is not lit.
Wedding Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships
No wedding licence held
Power facilities on site for hirers
Yes – one 63amp and one 32amp source
Water facilities on site for hirers
Yes – water available via mains supply to rear of site
Ground Pegs allowed?
Yes – allowed to depth of 110mm - 4 inches
Any restricted areas?
None - except for conservation and maintenance works and for certain types of events.