Previous events held on site
- Outdoor plays
- Outdoor living history groups
Car Parking Information
Mix of hard and grass surfaced car parking spaces 50m away with 40 spaces available
Vehicle access is permitted to site. Limited access to events area only.
Access for restricted mobility
The site is generally accessible however visitors will need to be aware of the inaccessible area behind the two chapels where two information boards are situated. There are three uneven steps over a wall and grassy surfaces on site. Arrangements can be made with the custodian for wheelchair users to enter the site through the exit gate, giving access to a firm level path to the abbey ruins
- Refreshments are available from the gift shop
- There are male / female toilet facilities available in the car park including facilities for disabled visitors. Baby changing facilities are also available.
- Induction loops available
- Low counter available at this site
- Picnic tables
- There is no mobile phone signal
PPL and PRS licences held. Premises licence (not for consumption) also held
Wedding Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships
No wedding licence held
Power facilities on site for hirers
16amp power supply available
Water facilities on site for hirers
Yes – mains water supply available
Ground Pegs allowed?
Yes – to a depth of 4 inches – 110mm. Limited to small area of site.
Any restricted areas?
None - apart from during conservation and maintenance works only.