Are you waiting for the perfect time or place to pop ‘the question’ to your other half?
If the answer is yes and you’re available on Sunday 09 February 2020, we might be able to help…
To mark Wales’s most romantic day of the year — St Dwynwen’s Day (or Dydd Santes Dywnwen in Welsh) — we've announced our plans to gift the experience of ‘A Real Welsh Proposal’ offering one lucky person the chance to plan a magical proposal at Wales’s iconic fairy-tale castle, Castell Coch.
With all expenses paid, the unique experience will include:
- private access to Castell Coch on 09 February
- a champagne reception in the courtyard
- surprise performance from a local male voice choir
- afternoon tea for two inside the Castle Tea Room
- professional fly-on-the-wall style photography and video footage of the proposal in real-time.
And that’s not all…
The lucky man or woman will also be able to make a special request to enhance the memorable occasion and give it a personal touch.
To be in with a chance of making this your reality, fill out the entry form here before 3pm on Friday 31 January and tell us why you would like to propose to your loved one at Castell Coch to celebrate St Dwynwen’s Day and St Valentine's Day — all at once.