Visit Caerphilly Castle after dark to come face-to-face with some very spooky characters! Who knows what will happen after the sun goes down…
Are you brave enough to visit Caerphilly Castle after dark when our spooky maze comes to life? Dare you face the Green Lady as she wanders the maze, or maybe the Red Spectre? Will you escape the executioner?
Come along for this one-night only opportunity to meet our scary medieval spirits.
Limited spaces available. Ticket prices £5 per person. Strictly no under-7s permitted.
Sessions available at 5.30pm, 6.30pm, 7.30pm.
Booking required. To book, please telephone 02920 883143.
And come prepared for an outdoor experience!
Dates, times and prices
27 Oct 2018
5.30pm - 9.00pm
Adult - £5.00
Senior citizens, students and children under 16 - £5.00
Facilities and information
- Disabled visitors can be dropped off by car at the main entrance
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads welcome
- No smoking
- A toilet is available for users with a disability and limited mobility
- Please do not feed bread products to the birds. Bread is harmful to the birds.
- Cadw do not allow drone flying from or over its guardianship sites, except by contractors commissioned for a specific purpose, who satisfy stringent CAA criteria, have the correct insurances and are operating under controlled conditions.
- This site is registered on the No Fly Drone website
Postcode CF83 1JD
Road A468 (from Newport), M4 (J32), A470, A469 (from Cardiff).
Rail 1km/0.6mls Caerphilly, on the Cardiff-Bargoed Rhymney route.
Bus Opposite, Caerphilly/Islwyn No 26, Cardiff-Caerphilly/Tredegar.
Bike NCN Route No.4 (200m/219yards).
For further information, please contact: Traveline Cymru on 0800 464 0000 or National Rail Enquiries on 03457 48 49 50.