GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
1. The personal data that Cadw is collecting is necessary to administer your subscription to receive our newsletters and provide you with information that is relevant to you and also information that you have chosen to receive from us. Your personal data will only be kept for the duration of your active subscription to our newsletter database. As soon as you have unsubscribed from our database, we will not use your data any further.
2. The data controller is Cadw, Welsh Government. If you have any questions please e-mail email@example.com and we will respond to you within 10 working days. If you want to contact the Welsh Government with a query or concern about how your personal data is being used please contact: Complaints@gov.wales
3. Cadw will share your data with GovDelivery, a third party agency, to administer your subscription.
4. You have the right to:
• access the personal data that we are processing about you
• require us to rectify inaccuracies in that data
• object to or restrict processing (in certain circumstances)
• ask for your data to be erased (in certain circumstances)
• obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services (in certain circumstances)
• lodge a complaint