Bryn y Parc is an important early town house dating from the mid 16th century.
The building is a complex arrangement of different builds, some timber framed and some stone built, set around a central courtyard. The timbers date from 1540 in the earliest section, and up to 1580 in the later additions.
The building suffered a severe fire in 2002, but has now been sensitively restored by the owner into residential accommodation.
There is restricted access to the exterior of the building and courtyard.
The owner, Tom Smith, will be available to answer questions.
See www.visitdenbigh.co.uk for further details.
Address: Bryn y Parc, Park Street, Denbigh, LL16 3DB.
Nearest bus stops: 150m at the High Street. Bus services 51, 52 to Denbigh.