This grade II* listed church is largely a rebuild of 1832, with a magnificient interior - with a three decker pulpit, a chamber organ in the western gallery and the names of local farms painted onto the pews.
It has been owned by The Friends of Friendless Churches since 2005.
Free fact sheets on the history and conservation of the building will be available.
Address: St Cynhaearn's Church, nr Pentrefelin, Ynyscynhaearn, Gwynedd, LL52 0PT.
SH 525 388.
The church is approached via a causeway through a fieldgate where the road curves in the centre of Pentrefelin. Take care when pulling in. The causeway is 3/4 m long and there is minimal car parking at the end and limited room for maneouvre.