Grade II* listed church owned by The Friends of Friendless Churches since 2009. Originally mentioned in 1254, the present church is mostly a simple rebuild of 1840, with open pews and some box pews. The principal internal feature is the late Georgian pulpit with the 'sunburst' beneath its sounding board. The church will be open for visitors and will have short guides available for visitors to read in the church and to take home. Address: St Mary's Church, Penllech, Pwllheli, Gwynedd, LL53 8AZ. SH 219 343. Remote location 2m south west of Tudweiliog. Difficult access.