Wales may be small in size but we’re big on groups, with 130 sites including World Heritage castles, abbeys and fine Tudor mansions, we've a great deal to offer groups of all sizes.
Our historic sites host a myriad of exciting events and exhibitions throughout the year. From battling knight tourneys to living history encampments and theatrical performances to digital sound and light shows. We’re not short on fun and excitement.
Our sites offer great value. Get a group of 15 or more together and we can offer a 10% discount on entry prices. As most of our events are included in the standard entry price there’s even more reason to get a group together and head over to our sites. What are you waiting for?
We can help with advice and information on all aspects of the visit. Looking after some of the finest historic attractions throughout Wales, we are ideally placed to help you.
- free familiarisation visits for members of the travel trade and travel press
- image loan service
- free promotional leaflets to support your programmes
- 3 and 7 day Explorer Passes (fully commissionable, up to 25%) available on firm sale
- discounts for group visits
- priority access scheme.
Planning group visits
The ‘places to visit’ search is a good starting point. This provides both general and specific information on individual sites. Groups from educational establishments will find valuable information in the educational visits section. If your group includes disabled visitors you will find further information on the individual site pages in 'places to visit' or contact Cadw headquarters on 0300 0256000, email email@example.com
If you would like to receive free advice and suggestions on which sites would best fit your programme please contact our marketing desk (contact details below).
Free familiarisation visits
One call to our marketing desk and we will be pleased to arrange a free familiarisation visit to our properties (contact details below).
Free promotional leaflets
Please contact our marketing desk (contact details below).
Photo Library service
We have an extensive range of top quality photographs available for hire. Please contact the Wales on View photographic library or contact our marketing desk (contact details below).
- Cadw's 3 or 7 day Explorer Pass gives your group or ‘go as you please’ visitors free admission into 30 charging historic attractions in the care of Cadw — it can also be sold as an optional extra
- Explorer pass holders of the pass have the freedom to explore as many attractions as they wish for either 3 days in any 7, or 7 days in any 14
- Explorer Passes are available for: single adult; two adults or family
- earn Commission — up to 25%
- Explorer Passes are available on a firm sale basis.
For groups of 15 or more a 10% discount is offered on adult and reduced rate categories.
For more information on our groups offers please telephone 0300 0256000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org